| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kahului, Maui in August is hot at 26.3 °C (79.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.9 °C (87.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.6 °C (70.9 °F).
- In August there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 9.3 °C (16.7 °F).
- The weather in August is droughty. A feeble 12.4mm (0.5in) of fluid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 12:32 long and the longest day is 13:04 long with an average length of 12:49.
Check the distance to and compare the Kahului, Maui August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Kahului, Maui, Hawaii
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Kahului, Maui: