| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kahului, Maui in October is hot at 25.5 °C (77.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.2 °C (86.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.7 °C (69.3 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in October is 9.5 °C (17.1 °F).
- The weather in October is dry. A mere 31.2mm (1.2in) of water is deposited.
- The shortest day is 11:20 long and the longest day is 11:55 long with an average length of 11:37.
Check the distance to and compare the Kahului, Maui October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Kahului, Maui, Hawaii
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Kahului, Maui: